Here is a round-up of my internet faves from weekend perusing. Enjoy!
Arranged clockwise, from top left:
1. This Topshop coat (as seen on the ever-fabulous Emily Schuman) that makes me wish Spring would hurry up and get here.
2. A drool-worthy print to brighten up my sunlight-deprived apartment.
3. This IKEA shelf and all of its potential stylish glory.
4. Potentially life changing tips for living in small spaces. Wow do I need these.
5. A hearty Kale, sausage, orecchiette soup to banish the polar-vortex chills (which is the perfect winter counterpart to this dish!)
6. The list of stunner date/ladies night ideas on HowAboutWe.com. Hello...trapeze classes? Movie trivia night + free champagne? Yes, please.