Okay, so The Roundup is a little late this week. A week and a day to be exact. Things have been busy busy at work - last week was utterly consumed by our exhibit at the NY Now Gift Show among about 1000 other things. The good news? Things are back on track, and as an added bonus, I found out today that I am Florida-bound next week! Hello, sunshine! Anyway, here is the roundup of my favorites things on the web from the past two weeks.
Arranged clockwise, from top left:
1. The best food themed Valentine's Day cards.
2. I may be a little late to the game on this one, but I am absolutely obsessed with the whole aesthetic of the Disney's Maleficent teaser trailer. Those horns, those lines! "...then you will be afraid." Ah! The full version isn't so bad either. Neither is the magically eerie soundtrack by Lana Del Rey
3. This stellar jewelry organization scheme. Now I just need to scrounge up the funds for two Jonathan Adler zebra trays....
4. This chiffon panel tee from TOPSHOP.
And on the nerdier side of things...
5. Game of Thrones Season 4 Foreshadowing. Khaleesi. That is all.
6. ...and pictures from the set of Doctor Who! I CANNOT wait until August to see how Capaldi stacks up to David Tennant and Matt Smith.